Monday, March 1, 2010

Okay. > >  Reason I asked for boundary etc for the Hazelwood South Community Hall, > 762 Tramway Road, Churchill is so that these details could be provided to > both DSE and LCC.  Reason I have not provided them so far is I dislike pie > in the sky 'guesstimates' and vague plans that put people in a muddle and > that one has to constantly redo something over, and over and... > > Having never trod this planning path before I take it that without proper > boundary measurements and plans I: > pluck a thought out , > request from DSE for permission to change anything on their land >  commit drawings, plans etc to paper, > send it off to both DSE, > Get their permission for the projects conception > then alter the proposal again commiting this to paper, > Send proposal and diagrams to both DSE and Council, > wait for reply, > Alter thought, diagrams, plans > and the process begins again until all are satisifed. > > Stop here. I thought that asking for boundrys, water pipe plans was a > simple task as a few years ago, and a few weeks ago the pipes on the > outside boundries needs repair.  My belief was that as the pipes and the > leak were on council property the Latrobe City Council would have recent > diagrams so that I could produce a more 'professional' measured concept > proposal. > > I have already spoken to plumbers, horticulturists, carpenters, brick > layers, business's that may provide local low lying plants and concrete's. > I understand that with fire prevention on a high scale (which is where it > should be) every one is jumpy [so am I].  Please note I have paced, drawn > diagrams and so forth.  Before commiting these to and yourself 2 years > worth of thought so far has gone into these two projects. With a lot more > to come. So, as you can understand I want to get the above steps right. I > also want to record the steps to follow in case someone else who gains my > position here wants to do some project.  Understandably I am being > througher, wanting to work with all parties and needing a step by step map > on the process to take.  I am not aiming at being sarcasitic, bombastic or > anything narky. > > Please let me know if the above steps are correct > > Susan Connor > Hazelwood South Community Hall rep. > > > >

No comments:

Post a Comment